Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to post these pictures. As you all know, I have been sick for the last 3 weeks and am just starting to feel normal. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to spend a lot of quality time with family and friends. I hope everyone had as good of Thanksgiving as we did.

DSC_0042Chicklet #1 helped Mama cook all of the Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. They got to have fun cooking together like I did with Mama when I was her age. 

DSC_0041Eric, Jamie and John Mark spent the day watching football. Clemson did not do too good against South Carolina. Eric was really upset they lost.

DSC_0024Chicklet #2 got this dress and some dress shoes for her birthday from Mamaw. She did not have any panty hose so she took some of Mama’s and put them on. They were thigh highs on her. She thought she was “Miss It”. She was too funny. I hope all of you have a good weekend and try and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment