Friday, November 20, 2009

Chicklet #2’s Birthday Day

This year I made the most delicious Cupcake Bites to take to the school for Chicklet #2 to share with her friends.

100_0685These were the best cupcakes I have ever put in my mouth. If you have the time to make them, they are worth the try. 

100_0688The sweet lady on her left is her teacher and the sweet one on the right is her Para-pro. I just love them both. They are so good to my child.

100_0689That evening we went out to eat Japanese at our favorite restaurant. Her Nana, Aunt Amy and Mr.... Bill came over to eat with us. We had a ball like always. Chicklet #2 had to wear a crown to dinner so everyone would know it was her special day.

100_0692Chicklet #1 even received presents.

100_0694Everyone fought over the last few cupcake bites. Chicklet #2 had a wonderful birthday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment