Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On This Day…

It is hard for me to believe that my baby chick is turning 8 today. I thought I would take all of you on a trip down memory lane with me to the day she was born.

Katie Birth 11

This is her picture from the Hospital. She was born at 3:12 AM, was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and 21 inches long.

Katie Birth 4 For 2 years that Passy was her best friend.

Katie Birth 2 Daddy’s Little Girl

Katie Birth 1

This was taken before we left the hospital to bring her home.

Katie Birth 6

This is the first time her big sister held her.

Katie Birth 7

“My Cutie Patuties” 

Katie Birth 9

I hope all of you enjoyed my walk down memory lane as much as I did. I will post pictures from her first birthday party as well as pictures from today and tonight when we celebrate her special day tomorrow, so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment