Monday, September 13, 2010

Cupcakes,Cupcakes and More Cupcakes

Last weekend a lady from work wanted me to make some Disney themed cupcake cakes for her little boys birthday. I had never done this before but as you all know, I am always up for a challenge. I made 2 cakes for her and individual cupcakes too. I was proud of them and just wanted to share them with you too.

DSC_0885

DSC_0892

I think Donald is my favorite. As you can tell by the picture, I put the cupcakes together to make the base of the cake and then I decorated the top. I drew the faces freehand and then filled them in with icing. For the individual cupcakes, I just iced them white and put a Mickey head silhouette on them.

DSC_0900

Her little boy really enjoyed his cakes and I really enjoyed making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment