Saturday, September 4, 2010

August Update

Hello everyone, I am so sorry that I have been M.I.A. over the last few months. We have been busy around here but not with anything blog worthy.

The chicklets started school at the first of August.

DSC_0794 

They are loving school, but we are all having trouble getting back into the swing of things. Homework, reading, baths, hair, etc. We only had a few weeks of school with no afternoon activities before Awana started at church and girl scouts starts in a couple of weeks too. They also want to start taking violin lessons so our schedule is only getting busier.

Jamie and John Mark got married last weekend so I was busy getting ready for that also. I will blog on that this weekend too.

I will close this post with a few more summer pictures of the girls.

DSC_0814

DSC_0818  DSC_0828 This is the chicklets having a chicken fight with the girls from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment