Sunday, May 9, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week at the Chicklet’s school. They had such wonderful teachers that I felt like I needed to do something really special for them. I cannot take credit for the ideas themselves, but it did take my time and effort to pull it all together. I got the ideas from this wonderful new blog that can be viewed here.

Monday

DSC_0528

I gave the teachers and para-pros each a chocolate bar that I covered in scrapbook paper and a thank you note that I had the Chicklet’s write to each teacher.

DSC_0530

Tuesday

DSC_0532

Tuesday’s gift was this cute little take out box filled with Swedish Fish.  The tag said, “You are o”fish”ally the best!”

Wednesday

DSC_0547

Wednesday’s gift was this cute little candle. The tag said, “You are scent-sational.”

Thursday

DSC_0534

Thursday’s gift was just for the two main teachers. It was this cute little jar filled with gum balls. The tag said, “Teacher’s Treats (to share or not to share).”

Friday

DSC_0540

Friday’s gift was this cute little organizer that I filled with coordinating office supplies, hand sanitizer and chocolate. I covered the top in scrapbook paper and added a cute bow.

DSC_0542 

I hope all of the teachers liked their gifts and realize how much I appreciate what they have done for my chicklets this year. We will miss them next year.

1 comment:

  1. I know they loved them! You did a great job on them all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete