Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chicklets Worst Fear

We have decided that the chicklets need some responsibility around the house and the answer to that was a chore chart. We built one out of sheet metal and molding and put it on the wall by the back door.  Every time the chicklets walk by it, I hear a groan from each of them. I think it turned out great, but that is because it lessens my chores around the house.

DSC_0406

Each chicklet has a section that is divided into the days of the week so that we can keep up with the activities if each. They also have sections that are divided into weekly and daily chores. The middle section is for things like the lunch menu, birthday invitations, homework notes, etc. I have to say that I did not come up with this idea on my own. I got it from here.

DSC_0408

Lets see how well and long I can get this to work. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. i bet they were groaning! chores are no fun, but are a part of being a family! i'm not groaning though~ it's darling! you did an awesome job making a chore chart look 'fantabulous'! loved our phone catch up the other day. when school is out we must get a visit in. how many years has it been? ah yes... lets not go there because then i will be feeling REALLY old! ;) love you! xo

    ReplyDelete