Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let It Snow

Little did I know when I created the background for the blog this winter that it would be so appropriate. We in the South almost never get snow but in the last few years that has started to change. Needless to say, the Chicklet’s enjoyed watching the snow fall on Friday and waking up to a white morning on Saturday. They has snowball fights that froze them to the bone.DSC_0302It makes me cold just looking at the pictures.

DSC_0304 DSC_0305As you can see with all the snow, it is no wonder my living room looked like the laundry room for the next day.

DSC_0307It was pretty but I sure am glad it is gone. I do not drive in the snow. I don’t think  could live in the North were it snowed all of the time. I would never leave my house.

Check back tomorrow, I am going to post some pictures that I took outside on Saturday morning of the snow. 

1 comment:

  1. We had snowmen and snowforts and snowball fights in our front yard, too! Talk about fun but you're right... BRRR! xoxo

    ReplyDelete