Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome All

I hope I have not bitten off more than I can chew with this blog. I am starting it to give our family and friends a chance to watch the chicklets grow up. With most of you being out of town you are not able to be with us and enjoy the little thigs in their childhood. I hope to capture it all here so you can share in the joy too. I will also be posting decorating projects I have done around the house as well as recipes too. You all know how I love to cook. Keep checking back often.

2 comments:

  1. i love that you are doing this michelle! i will add this to my daily list of blogs of interest. i have one too but rarely update it....maybe you've inspired me enough to get back on the horse. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for blogland! I'm excited to be able to watch the girlies and their happenings Michelle! This might be the swift kick in the rump I needed to get my blog back moving again, too! Can't wait to visit for real once we move so much closer to you guys. Love you dearly~ Les

    ReplyDelete